Thursday 7 June 2012

Vivobarefoot's sustainable product guarantee.

I was really dubious about this, as it seems to be a great policy but could ultimately cause the death of a company if things go slightly wrong.

Well, after an email or two, the company said they'd exchange my shoes. So I jumped on the train and took them back to the Covent Garden store. They knew I was coming and after explaining the problem, I left with a replacement pair without any fuss. Impressed.

Of course, I had a good look at all of their other shoes whilst I was there. Niiiiice.

1 comment:

  1. Glad we could be of service – we do take our environmental impact very seriously and our Sustainable Guarantee helps us run a tight ship.

    Enjoy your barefoot shoes!

    Jamie at VIVOBAREFOOT
    facebook.com/vivobarefootshoes

    ReplyDelete